You have a vision for your company's growth. Is your technology keeping up with that vision? To stay competitive in today's fast-paced world, it's crucial to plan for your technology to not only keep pace with - but to enhance - your business growth.
Business Valuation Achieving a favorable buy/sell transaction and determining a realistic selling price.
We have cash buyers for sellers looking to sell their business.
We list businesses for sale.
We perform professional business valuations to help you determine the Fair Market Value of your business.
For Sale By Owner business listings - details apply
Call us today for a FREE initial consultation!
The Value of a Business Broker
- Maintains confidentiality
- Knows what's needed, and gathers the appropriate information
- Provides expert valuation skills
- Understands the value of goodwill (usually 70%-90%
- Maximizes the value of the company
- Assists to minimize tax consequences to the parties
- Clarifies what is being sold - describes the historical, sells the future
- Understands the complexity of the Business Opportunities market
- Brings multi-pronged marketing strategies
- Brings a of screened or qualified prospects
- Understands various financing options and has contacts with appropriate specialists
- Has affiliations with other competent professionals in the Business Broker community, enabling co-brokering and/or lead generation
- Possesses negotiating skills and understands the emotional issues of the parties
- Acts as a buffer between the parties, allowing them to make reasonable decisions
- Able to manage and control the issues
- Coordinates and facilitates sell-side and buy-side activities, and associated specialists and advisors: landlord, CPA's, accountants, tax attorney(s), transaction attorney(s), insurance carriers and agents, lenders, escrow processors and officers, and more.
- Permits the seller to continue their focus on running their business
- Maintains objectivity, provides reasonableness and sanity
By Ron Johnson, CBI, M&AMI, CBB, Fellow of the IBBA
Restaurant, Deli, Bar, Club Specialist
Business w/ Commercial Real Estate
Maria Caudle CBI,BCA, CVA
Certified Business Intermediary
Business Certified Appraiser
Certified Valuation Analyst
Affiliate of Spectrum Resources
CABB, IBBA, ISBA, NACVA, M&A Source
Toll Free 888 897-4496
Cell 949 400-1206
Tel. 714 935-0182
Tel. 619 838-7700
Efax 888 202-2267
Industry Market Analysis
Businesses up to $5 Million